On May 17th, Harmony Heritage held its annual Installation of Officers and Directors for the 2016-2017 year. Installing officer Melanie Menzies presided over the ceremony and the swearing in, which took place at the Jamestown home of Barbara-Ann and Bill MacIntosh.
Board members are:
- Anne Diggle, President
- Jeanne Chapman, Vice President
- Sharon Gunasti, Recording Secretary
- Carol Green, Corresponding Secretary
- Cheryl Copeland-Lewis, Treasurer
- Mary Levasseur and Jean Wylie, Members at Large
- Winnie Poliquin, Parliamentarian
Congratulations to all, and we thank you for assuming the mantle of leadership! Special thanks to Melanie for conducting a beautiful and thoughtful ceremony, to Barbara-Ann and Bill for hosting, and to our Director, Bob O’Connell, for bringing so much energy and expertise to our rehearsals and performances!
To view more photos of the Installation, go to our Facebook page.